JP Vossen on 15 Jun 2017 08:48:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Philly AWS meetup: IAM Policy Management

On 05/30/2017 08:41 PM, Andy Wojnarek wrote:
ATS will be hosting the Philadelphia Amazon Web Services meetup on June 14^th from 7-9PM. The topic will be on IAM Policy Management.

From the speaker Ronald: “The focus is not so much on syntax, but rather, how policies are evaluated. Knowing how they are evaluated will prevent unintended consequences.”

Thanks Ron, I definitely learned some things I didn't know about IAM.

The cloud-related sites I was talking about are:
* https://haveibeenpwned.com/ which hosts at least 3,805,757,030 records in Azure, as detailed from time to time in * https://www.troyhunt.com/ which is a great security blog, even if it has a Windows focus <g> * And follow additions to haveibeenpwned in http://feeds.feedburner.com/HaveIBeenPwnedLatestBreaches

Thanks,
JP