Doug Stewart on 13 Jul 2017 15:22:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] The most pernicious bug in WordPress

It's stupid, we argued about it on wp-hackers back in 2005? 2006? And nigh-annually since. It's a massive piece of technical debt and the Core developers have shown no inclination to change the way it works.

WP still supports PHP 5.2, for crying out loud.

--
Doug Stewart