Eric Lucas on 14 Jul 2017 05:04:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Brighter plans: energy efficient, reliable firewall hardware

That's an impressive device Keith!
One general question I have is when I see the specifications and there are
2x USB 3.0
4x USB 2.0
it makes me wonder why does anybody include 2.0 any more?
I'm guessing that 3.0 costs more / consumes more power ?
or if you plug in existing 2.0 devices on 3.0 ports then the 3.0 devices
are limited to 2.0 speeds?

What do you mean by bare metal build?

Eric