Paul L. Snyder on 7 Aug 2017 19:49:53 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Tue, Aug 8, 2017: PLUG North - "OpenStack 101" by Andy Wojnarek (6:30 pm at CoreDial in Blue Bell)

PLUG North will be meeting on Tuesday, August 8 at CoreDial's offices in
Blue Bell, beginning at 6:30 pm. Directions to the meeting location can
be found at the end of this email.

This month, Andy Wojnarek will be giving us the OpenStack 101. OpenStack
is an FOSS cloud operating system that controls large pools of compute,
storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, all managed
through a dashboard that gives administrators control while empowering
their users to provision resources through a web interface.

  http://www.openstack.org/software/

At 6:30, prior to the main meeting, we'll assemble in CoreDial's game room
for shuffleboard, pool, and conversation

The meeting will take place from 6:30-9pm (6:30-7 games and conversation,
7-8 General Q&A, 8-9 Presentation) at CoreDial's office space in Blue
Bell, PA.

CoreDial (http://www.coredial.com/)

  751 Arbor Way
  Blue Bell, PA 19422

Directions and other information are on our website:

  http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/coredial.html