Michael Schultheiss on 24 Aug 2017 07:53:08 -0700

[PLUG] Job Opportunity in Indiana - Director of Infrastructure Services

Sorry this isn't local to Philly but I wanted to spread the word about a Director level position available at my employer in Indianapolis. Indianapolis has one of the lowest costs of living in the country and the Midwest is an up and coming technology hot zone.

Ivy Tech Community College is the largest singly accredited Community College in the United States. As such, it has systems that dwarf many others. We have an opening for a Director of Infrastructure Services which will oversee our telecommunications, networking, and server infrastructure teams. These teams manage the telecommunications, networking, server, virtualization, and storage infrastructure for our over 200,000 students, faculty, and staff. For more information or to apply, visit

http://opportunities.ivytech.edu/cw/en-us/job/501032/director-of-infrastructure-services