Ronald P Guilmet on 7 Sep 2017 19:57:44 -0700

[PLUG] THANK YOU

I wanted to thank everyone again for helping save the talk with their quick actions. Adjusting to the media systems seems to be the hardest part for me. If I use plain slides or host them on an internet accessible site, then using them is pretty fail-safe. I lean more toward demonstrations rather than just talking with slides. Maybe I should move away from demos as to not run into these issues going forward. I'll sleep on it. Thanks again.

--
Ron Guilmet