Andy Wojnarek on 8 Sep 2017 06:49:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG NORTH SELINUX RON G

Sounds good!

Here’s the talk blurb:

“Using IBM Watson Analytics as an ‘AI as a Service’ we were able to take a percentage of the FOSSCON attendees and gather data about why they were attending and what they are interested in. In this talk, I’ll run through the end result of that analytics, and run through how to use Watson for free against your small datasets. Watson Analytics is a smart data analysis and visualization service you can use to quickly discover patterns and meaning in your data – all on your own. With guided data discovery, automated predictive analytics and cognitive capabilities such as natural language dialogue, you can interact with data conversationally to get answers you understand. Whether you need to quickly spot a trend or you have a team that needs to visualize report data in a dashboard, Watson Analytics has you covered.”

Note: I don’t have any vested interested in Watson professionally or any monetarily way. I just think it’s a cool very underrated free tool.

--

Andrew Wojnarek |  Sr. Systems Engineer    | ATS Group, LLC

I could probably do my talk on FOSSCON analytics using Watson’s AI as a Service – if there’s interest in that.

--

Andrew Wojnarek |  Sr. Systems Engineer    | ATS Group, LLC