Thomas Delrue on 13 Sep 2017 06:17:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] BT vuln

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:25:11 AM EDT jeff wrote:
>https://www.darkreading.com/vulnerabilities---threats/billions-of-bluetooth-d
>evices-vulnerable-to-code-execution-mitm-attacks/d/d-id/1329857
>
>Don't forget to patch your fridge, smartwatch, and smart tv.

Wouldn't that be the responsibility of the owners of these devices? And
haven't the makers of these devices shown time and time again that you, who
paid money for these devices, aren't the owner at any point in time?
(I hate to link to that site, but https://www.reddit.com/r/StallmanWasRight/
is an actual real thing...)

I hear some chickens cooing and talking about a roost or something, but I'm
not holding my breath!