Walt Mankowski on 13 Sep 2017 08:00:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Why Can't Programmers.. Program?

Yes, that's a famous coding problem. It's not hard, but it's a bit
trickier than it seems, and that tends to trip people up. It's also a
lot harder if you've forgotten about the modulus operator (% in C and
many derived languages).