Jim Fisher on 16 Sep 2017 07:27:32 -0700

[PLUG] OT: [paNBEMS] Pa NBEMS Net Sunday Sept 17 *Amateur Radio

Passing this on based on the recent/renewed/FOSSCON inspired interest
in Amateur Radio.

Be prepared. Play radio. Download fldigi, flmsg, flamp.

Lots of info online. GOOGLE is your friend.

Learn more on the Philmont Mobile Radio Club DEN Tuesday nights at 7pm Local on
VHF: 147.030 MHz (+offset 91.5 PL)

Info and howto on NBEMS: http://www.arrl.org/nbems

***Net times and frequencies have changed  **SEE BELOW**

ANYONE can listen; need license to transmit.

Listening via internet via local'ish websdr receivers: Milford PA:
http://k3fef.com:8901/
and acoustic coupling to fldigi will decode signals. TRY IT.