Walt Mankowski on 18 Sep 2017 06:45:21 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] REMINDER: Tonight, Mon, Sep 18, 2017: PLUG West - "Punch Cards and COBOL" by Walt Mankowski

Note -- this is the same version of the talk I gave at Fosscon, and
it's a much longer version of the 10 minute talk I gave back in May at
Central. I hope everyone can make it tonight!