Eric Lucas on 4 Oct 2017 20:04:40 -0700

[PLUG] A-D Converter from Behringer

George:

My A-D / D-A / USB device is a Behringer "U-Control" "UCA-202"

This is the unit I have:
https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-UCA202-BEHRINGER-U-CONTROL/dp/B000KW2YEI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507171534&sr=8-1&keywords=behringer+uca202

In answer to your question, it has:
"High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality"

If you search Amazon for -> behringer uca202 <- you'll find a host of
related devices.

I've found it very good. Note: years of too-loud rock & roll and long hours at gun
ranges have "somewhat reduced" my hearing - so YMMV.

One tip: don't connect the speakers or headphones until after it's connected
to the computer and it is powered on.... the power-on thump is substantial
as you might expect.

Eric