Rachel plays Linux on 5 Oct 2017 14:21:58 -0700

[PLUG] Prototype (Fwd: Re: [ Tech Support Request ])

If you got a readable sd card with the Sparkfun Prototype, that was actually a bug.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tech Support" <techsupport@sparkfun.com>
Date: Oct 5, 2017 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [ Tech Support Request ]
To: <rachelneko@gmail.com>

__________________________________
Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
Rachel Rawlings
Subject: [ Tech Support Request ]

OCT 05, 2017  |  03:08PM MDT
Chris F replied:

Hello Rachel, and thanks for writing.

All I can tell you without giving anything away is that the card is actually fine and what you’re experiencing is part of the puzzle.

The first batch of cards that went out were readable on a computer when they were delivered but all the cards that went out in later batches won’t work in your computer when you receive them so if you’re seeing differences between yours and other peoples, that’s why. Keep playing and it will make sense!
Chris

Technical Support
SparkFun Electronics, Inc.
6333 Dry Creek Parkway