Keith C. Perry on 6 Dec 2017 14:56:50 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Topic of tonights Plug Centeral Meeting?

Yikes!  I thought I saw an email.  IRC is no where near visible enough to be a true announcement.  CJ forgot to include Walt on the email last night about today's meeting.

Walt... if you are listening can you send an email out or update the web page?  The title would be "Tiling Window Managers"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie Li" <ml+PLUG@vishwin.info>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 5:08:19 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Topic of tonights Plug Centeral Meeting?

On 06/12/2017 17:04, Kohr, Alexander wrote:
> I see TBD on two different devices. What is the topic of tonight’s meet up?

Window managers. I will be presenting MATE and Cinnamon at least. dwm
and xfce were additionally on the rolls for November until we proudly
vacated for esr's talk.

Paul just forgot to send the email, but he at least changed the topic in
IRC yesterday.

--
Charlie "QA is important even for Makefiles" Li

replace local-part with vishwin for off-list communication)