Eric Lucas on 17 Dec 2017 17:18:18 -0800

Re: [PLUG] New Comcast wireless modem with old Buffalo wireless router

I always disable the wireless in the (vendor-provided) router.
If possible, just configure it to pass-through the external IP to the
LAN network interface on the router and then just configure your
Buffalo WAN to use that.

I've done that for both Comcast and Verizon in years past.

Eric