Charlie Li on 4 Jan 2018 04:29:39 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed, Jan 3, 2017: PLUG Central - "Finding the Best Anagrams" by Mark Jason Dominus (7pm at USP)

On 01/01/2018 22:12, Paul L. Snyder wrote:
> This month, PLUG is pleased to welcome back Mark Jason Dominus
> for his annual winter talk. This year, Mark tells us:
>
>   I found the best anagrams in English!!

Some of these anagrams were hilarious. Anyway, video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pINoQ2gjvkI

--
Charlie "acrididae" Li

replace local-part with vishwin for off-list communication)