Jonathan Simpson on 4 Jan 2018 08:46:21 -0800

Re: [PLUG] It's the final meltdown!! (Security vulnerabilies)

John,
As far as I understand it, the malware could be javascript running on
a website you visit, so even with reasonably careful protections, you
can still end up running it.

Unless of course you block all scripts.