Thomas Delrue on 4 Jan 2018 10:55:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] How the IRS is able to reverse engineer Assembly

On January 4, 2018 1:51:24 PM EST, prushik <prushik@gmail.com> wrote:
>Well I just run a plain git server over ssh on my desktop at home with
>no web gui.  That works fine for me.
>
>I thought github was opensource though...

What on earth made you think that? If it were, wouldn't it be super easy to find on GitHub itself?
Hosting a bunch of open source code != being open source

--
Thomas
(Sent from my mobile device,  please forgive brevity or typos.)