Jim Fisher on 9 Jan 2018 14:37:24 -0800

Re: [PLUG] old equipment

Well, since we're on the subject of old hardware. At the upcoming
Phil-Mont Mobile Radio Club AUCTIONFEST Next Meeting 7:00 pm
AUCTIONFEST
January 23rd Roxborough Memorial Hospital
http://phil-mont.org/

One of the club members has a computer repair shop that is moving and
has donated many items to be auctioned and/or taken with a donation to
the club. THINK mechanical keyboards and other goodies.

Also, fabulous RF trinkets from the estate of an SK (dead ham).

Plus, many other accumulated items from NYSK (not yet silent key) hams.

Hope to see some folks there.

73

AJ3DI

On 1/9/18, Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 5:04 PM, Keith C. Perry
> <kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
>> 2) Dell GX280... 512Mb RAM, 80Gb hard drive.  This is good for a small
>> media
>> server or for running smaller apps that don't need a lot of resources.
>>

> Almost, but not quite, old enough to be immune to Meltdown.  :)
>
> --
> Rich

jim fisher
Jedijf