M.Simons on 10 Jan 2018 11:37:48 -0800

[PLUG] Server & Network Equipment looking for Interesting Projects / Home

Greetings,

I have access to a significant amount of servers and networking equipment looking for a potential home, and interesting projects. The window of opportunity on this is very short.

This is at least two server stacks of older but still good servers, racks included. A networking closet full of stuff, or two, a wall
mount rack or two.  Even some fiber stuff.

I've already put down deposits on some of it; as it's for sale.  I
*could* buy some of it, and just sell it off piece by piece, but I'd much rather find some folks to partner with on some good projects, find a good home or colo for it all.

I don't check this email account often so if you can, find and message me on facebook. Or you can find me easily by going to www.basam.co which will take you to a FB page for my clothing resale biz where you can message me.

--
MS