Andy Wojnarek on 5 Feb 2018 09:55:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] POSSIBLE SPAM Re: Topic for North

I will defer to you guys – unikernels are decidedly more linux-ey and should take precedence.

--
Andy

On 2/5/18, 12:35 PM, "plug on behalf of Charlie Li" <plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org on behalf of ml+PLUG@vishwin.info> wrote:

    On 05/02/2018 12:29, Andy Wojnarek wrote:
    > Do we have a topic for North next week?

    Me and Derrick are doing our intro to unikernels talk; we just haven't
    actually told enough people about it just yet. This will be a test drive
    for a future Central as well as other technology groups and maybe
    conferences.

    --
    Charlie "we brought it home for Jerome" Li

    with vishwin for off-list communication)