John Karr on 9 Feb 2018 11:24:41 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Central February PulseAudio Whole Home Audio Slides

I don't think Configuration Management would save any work.

If you're doing a lot of these, use the non-gui style of install for your
Raspberry Pi, then clone the same micro sd card and only edit the configs
to set hostname and ip address.

I'm glad you enjoyed the talk and are feeling inspired!