Brian Epstein on 10 Feb 2018 12:33:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] encrypting files with expiration

Take a look at filelocker2, I think it has a few of the features you are looking for.

http://filelocker2.sourceforge.net/

It was developed by Perdue University.  We just deployed it and are using it for secure temporary storage and sharing.

Thanks,
ep