Chris Thistlethwaite on 3 Mar 2018 14:58:22 -0800

Re: [PLUG] UPSes suck...

Didn't fully read through the links (yet) but boy did I have problems with my UPSes with the recent storm. My generator decided to start sending less than ideal power to the house. Caused the UPS to constantly cycle. I was able to change the sensitivity for a few of them, but main stack at home was a mess. I also found out that APC's powerchute was last released in 2012 and is a mess.

-Chris T.