Tone Montone on 29 Mar 2018 11:16:25 -0700

[PLUG] Anyone looking for Linux newbies?

I was wondering if anyone is looking to hire any young computer types as operator or junior admins.  I have a son who is looking to change careers to IT.  He knows some linux, install systems, lvm, a little python, etc.  He is mechanically inclined, and a logical thinker, but is looking for a first break.

If anyone knows of a starting position, let me know please.  I need to get rid of offspring! ;)

Mike Montone

Sent from my iPhone