Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 9 Apr 2018 08:22:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Android FM Receiver App

What phone, make and model?

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 11:18 Casey Bralla <MailList@nerdworld.org> wrote:
I am looking for an FM receiver app for my android phone.  I DON'T want
a streaming FM receiver.  I run a low-power FM transmitter and want to
be able to pick up its signals on my android phone (which I believe has
a dormant FM receiver.)

All the apps I've fond are actually streaming apps.  None of them (seem)
to allow me to enter a frequency manually to pick up my own transmitter.

Anybody know of a good app for this? TIA!

--

Casey Bralla