Ronald P Guilmet on 16 Apr 2018 15:11:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Talk at Drexel on NERF -- A FOSS alternative to UEFI

No need to duplicate. This isn't a thesis. I'm not introducing new thing

Ron Guilmet

Philly Data Solutions, LLC | DBA Philly AWS

ronald.guilmet@phillydatasolutions.com

http://phillydatasolutions.com