Walt Mankowski on 27 Apr 2018 07:50:45 -0700

[PLUG] Topics for Central for May and June

Our next PLUG Central is scheduled for next Wednesday, May 2. At our
April meeting Michael Lazin said he might be able to talk about Log
Forensics. Michael, are you still able to give that talk?

If Michael can't do it, I'd like to do my talk "A Punch Card Ate My
Program!" It's a much longer version of the 10-minute talk I gave a
year ago at Central, with lots of (hopefully) fun historical stuff
about punch cards.

If Michael can do is talk next week, I'll volunteer to do June.

Walt