Steve Litt on 15 May 2018 08:07:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Southeast Linux Fest

Will, your logic is flawed, as would be obvious if the club were
"pedophile geeks" instead of "geeks with guns."

Marco sees citizen gun ownership as a really bad thing, and he's
nowhere near alone. I disagree with him on citizen gun ownership, but
in 2018 I can completely understand why he'd consider guns "offtopic"
at a Linux show.

SteveT