Ezra Wolfe on 18 Jun 2018 06:41:20 -0700

[PLUG] Job post: DevOps Engineer

DLC Solutions is seeking an in-house devops engineer to join our Center City Philadelphia team.

DLC Solutions produces EthosCE, a learning management system for continuing education in the healthcare professions. EthosCE is used by universities, insurance companies, associations and corporations to train healthcare professionals world-wide.

The devops engineer is responsible for automating and managing the technology processes around the development, testing, release, and deployment of EthosCE. Working closely with developers, quality assurance, support and the product manager, the devops engineer uses continuous integration tools, scripts and manual processes to ensure that all teams have access to the systems and tools necessary to perform their jobs at all times.

The devops engineer works with other team members to ensure the security of systems, disaster recovery and assist with audits and certification processes including PCI, SOC2 and HITRUST.

The devops engineer is also responsible for deployments, security and disaster recovery operations for standalone LAMP legacy systems.

The ideal candidate would have cross-functional skills and experience working in a product-oriented organization, actively seek out problems and opportunities, and be focused on automation and process improvement.

We are more interested in a technically curious and quick-learning team member than we are in any particular technology experience, however 3-5 years of experience in linux and AWS is a must.

We use the following tools and technologies.

We provide a flexible, family-friendly work environment including paid time off, 401K and health benefits.

This is an on-site position located in Center City, Philadelphia, PA.

To apply for this position, email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to jobs@dlc-solutions.com.

--
Regards,
Ezra Wolfe