Michael Leone on 29 Jun 2018 05:04:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Meetup announcement is wrong -- NO meeting next week!

I didn't get a reminder ...

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018, 7:38 AM Walt Mankowski <waltman@pobox.com> wrote:
Who's managing Meetup for meetings at Central? Last night I got a
reminder email for next week's meeting. However, we will NOT be having
a meeting at PLUG Central in July because the first Wednesday falls on
July 4. Can you please update that? Thanks.

The next meeting of PLUG Central will be Wednesday, August 1 at 7 PM
at USP. We're still looking for a speaker for August. Any volunteers?

Walt