Rich Freeman on 1 Aug 2018 10:52:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] LINUX ADMIN ADVICE

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 1:41 PM Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> You'll learn that *BSD's boot and startup are so simple people can do
> it themselves, without hiring a systemd expert.

So simple that when a service dies, the OS doesn't know when it needs
to restart something it requires.  Oh, and if Fred sometimes needs to
use the microphone we should give him access to spy on whoever is
standing near the PC even when he isn't logged into the console...

But, hey, all you have to do is reboot the OS every time your network
drops...  :)

--
Rich