george on 11 Aug 2018 13:53:27 -0700

[PLUG] Need to enumerate all the subdomains of a series of IPv4 addresses

While trying to make an estimate of the number of domains under the control of a specific CIDR range (acually, about twenty of them) I ran afoul of the
query limit at Hurricane Electric and find myself shut out for a week.

What caused the over-run was that HE limits the number of domains in a listing to 1,000 and truncates all the rest. I fell back to the practice of looking up one IPv4 address at a time, which quickly exhausted the 288-query limit.

Is there an alternative search method ? Googling wasn't very productive.

The CIDR ranges are all under Russian control, by the way, so some of the
Google search results I got were all in Russian ...

Here's one result that Hurricane Electric gave me; I'd want to replicate that
as a test:
193.124.176.133 PTR: coderlabs.ru A: 2daymarket.ru, akexpert.ru, antiden.ru, avtodov.ru, avtolombardplus.ru, churchill-rest.ru, coder-team.ru, coderlabs.ru, darsad.ru, doorkzn.ru, e-vid.ru, elitegrupp.ru, fogprofi.com, greatwallshop.ru, hcvolna.ru, if-sk.ru, imageteam.ru, inomarka16.ru, inomarkastore.ru, isitdikov.ru, keramika.center, khou.ru, parkingkazan.ru, pkfelastomer.ru, plita16.ru, respublikaexpo.ru, ruzamuseum.ru, sciencesport.ru, sidvin63.ru, small-prince.info, smart-engineer.ru, stroymet16.ru, teada.ru, tishetishe.ru, xn----8sbafjhqfeq0b3a.xn--p1ai, xn--80aalc8d.xn--p1ai

Thanks,
George Langford