K.S. Bhaskar on 19 Sep 2018 07:57:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Follow-up: PLUG West "Echo [Terminal] 23: Watching Terminals for Fun and Profit"

Charles developed the code as a proof-of-concept for a demo. But if people on the list think it is likely to be useful, we can have him spend some time to make a more production-grade tool, either in C or in Go (using a Go API to YottaDB that we are developing). So let me take a poll of the group: would you use a tool like the one he demonstrated if it existed as production grade code? It will be FOSS (AGPL v3 is the license we use) and available from Gitlab.

Regards
– Bhaskar