Fred Stluka on 2 Oct 2018 14:19:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird questions

Alan,

BTW, even if you use all ASCII (no Unicode) in your HTML, you can
still use the HTML-specific way to specify Unicode chars (HTML
"entities").  See:
- http://google.com/search?q=entering+unicode+chars+in+HTML

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- Bristle Software, Inc. -- http://bristle.com
#DontBeATrump -- Make America Honorable Again!
Register online to Vote: http://bristle.com/Vote