Fred Stluka on 3 Oct 2018 19:44:05 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird questions

Alan,

So, still sticking with the editor(I have other questions!), can someone help with the
double-spacing problem?

Have you tried the option setting I mentioned.  It tells TBird to not
create a new paragraph each time you hit Enter, but instead just
insert a newline.  That should fix your double spacing problem.
I've mentioned it twice, but I haven't seen a response from you
about whether you tried it.  In case you haven't seen it in my 2
previous replies, go to the Preferences or Options of TBird and
then:

- Composition | General
and then:
no = When using paragraph format, the Enter key creates a new paragraph
or:
no = Use Paragraph format instead of Body Text by default

Does that fix the double-spacing problem for you?  At least in
newly composed messages?

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- Bristle Software, Inc. -- http://bristle.com
#DontBeATrump -- Make America Honorable Again!
Register online to Vote: http://bristle.com/Vote