Lee H. Marzke on 4 Oct 2018 14:45:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] The Big Hack: How China Used a Tiny Chip to Infiltrate U.S. Companies

The chip just opened a hole to the baseband controller to allow remote servers in
to analyze and exploit the system further.  It was a very limited function (and tiny)
chip,  some reports of it being hidden between layers on the multi-layer system board.

Lee