jeff on 4 Oct 2018 21:12:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] The Big Hack: How China Used a Tiny Chip to Infiltrate U.S. Companies

On 10/04/2018 06:14 PM, Eric Lucas wrote:
I read this earlier today and it is frightening.
We're told to not expect privacy on the Internet but this goes *waaaaay*
beyond that.

But seriously....
This is yet another example of something obvious that's been brought up before. Your name doesn't have to be Schneier to come up with it.

And these are the people who are going to 'keep us safe'.
Please keep us safe from those who would keep us safe.