Andy Wojnarek on 15 Oct 2018 19:04:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Tonight's Topic @ West

That’s awesome Doug – thanks for sharing!

Here’s a screenshot of the Brisket Analyzer I wrote in Splunk and demo’d at west tonight: https://i.imgur.com/0UTC9es.png

Here’s the product I purchased that creates the time series CSV data: https://www.tappecue.com/

….. for the subsection of the population who is interested in analytics AND smoking meats!

--

Andy