Fred Stluka on 21 Nov 2018 14:10:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] (Job posting) Multiple positions at Syapse

Walt,

I get lots of email from recruiters, and from friends looking to fill
positions on their teams.  I forward such emails to my "Consultants"
mailing list and/or my "Job Wanted" mailing list, as appropriate.

Each list contains hundreds of local IT folks, most of whom I've
worked with in the past and can recommend.  I've used these lists
to connect dozens of people per year for over a decade, including
some folks from the PLUG list.

If you'll format each job description as answers to my standard list
of questions, I'll be glad to send them to my lists:

- Brief description of the company, what it does, what the
   work environment is like, etc?
- Brief description of the responsibilities of the position you
   are trying to fill?
- Technologies used and skills needed?
- Consultant or FTE?
- Full time or part time?
- How long is the initial contract?
- How long is the project likely to run?
- Approx salary or hourly rate offered?
- Location (Philly, western suburbs, Wilmington, telecommute,
   etc.)?

Since there are multiple open positions, don't generalize.
Instead, be specific about responsibilities, compensation, etc.
for each position, each in a separate email to me.  Otherwise,
my readers are much less interested and I start getting
unsubscribe requests.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- Bristle Software, Inc. -- http://bristle.com
#DontBeATrump -- Make America Honorable Again!