Walt Mankowski on 12 Dec 2018 08:24:22 -0800

[PLUG] Brian Kernighan speaking at Princeton ACM tomorrow night

Hi everyone,

Brian Kernighan will be speaking at the Princeton ACM meeting tomorrow
night. Dr. Kernighan worked at Bell Labs in the early days of Unix and
is currently a professor of Computer Science at Princeton
University. He's the co-author of The C Programming Language, The Unix
Programming Environment, and many other books. He's also the "K" in
AWK.

I've seen Kernighan speak before on a number of different subjects and
he's a fantastic speaker. Sadly I can't go because my company holiday
party is tomorrow night, but I encourage you to go if you can make
it. Directions are in the PDF linked in the forwared email below.

Walt

----- Forwarded message from Dennis Mancl <dmancl@ACM.ORG> -----