K.S. Bhaskar on 14 Dec 2018 08:26:45 -0800

[PLUG] Configuring *buntu 18.10 laptop behavior when lid is closed and no one logged in

I have a laptop with *buntu 18.10 installed. I would like this laptop to not suspend when the lid is closed when on AC power and no one logged in (i.e., used as a server), and to suspend when the lid is closed when on battery power, and no one is logged in. While it's easy enough to configure this behavior when someone is logged in, I have not found a way to do this for the machine when no one is logged in. I looked at tlp, but it doesn't seem to have a way to specify this.

I'm OK with configuring to override a user setting when someone is logged in, as long as I can configure it this way when no one is logged in. Any pointers welcome. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards
– Bhaskar