jeff on 16 Feb 2019 08:09:52 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Library

On 2/14/19 1:09 PM, Joe Rosato wrote:
Did a deep dive on x11vnc a while back and I just use this shell script. I
forget what half of the flags mean! (
http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/xdm_one_shot.html)

Thanks for this!
I got most of it up, except for ssh, and it worked just fine. Ssh wasn't an issue, as I was just messing with it. It would be otherwise.
I have to adjust to operating my desktop with a small device.

My main point was, given the flags and complexity, this is one of the things that could put a new or prospective user off. "Oh, linux is all that command line stuff."

Appreciated.