Chris Thistlethwaite on 14 Mar 2019 18:48:47 -0700

[PLUG] From my basement to yours, hardware for sale.

Greetings all.

I'm trying to liquidate some of my hardware so it's swap meet time!

On the block today is a very well maintained Macbook Air 2011 11 Inch. Most of it's life wasn't spent with me but I've been using it as my on-call laptop. Specs are as follows:

Model Identifier: MacBookAir 4,1
CPU: 1.6 GHz (i5-2467M) dual-core Intel Core i5
RAM: 2GB
HD: 64GB
WIFI: allthewifis
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Apple Official specs: https://support.apple.com/kb/SP631?locale=en_US
1x power cable included
Battery Capacity as reported: 89.7%

I'm currently running Pop_OS! on it (Ubuntu 18.04), so if you'd like MacOS on it, I'll have to pull some strings and find someone with a working mac to get the dmg.

It's in great shape, I'll send some pictures to anyone that wants them. I'd LOVE to get $200 for the thing, but I'm open to any offer.

--
-Chris