Adam Schaible on 15 Apr 2019 07:58:22 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Any volunteers for West tonight

> Would this be "gaming on Linux", or more of a "running Windows applications on Linux with video acceleration"?

Both. There's not as much need for the latter these days as there used to be but it's still very much a thing.

If Andy has to cancel for this month that's fine, my presentation at this point is just 20 slides worth of plain text. I would gladly consider a future meeting as well if there's enough interest.

Thanks,

--
Adam Schaible
Downingtown, PA