Joe Rosato on 16 Apr 2019 21:05:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Speakers needed

Ok. I'll bite.
I'm doing this at work so I can make it into a talk. Using kubespray to install kubernetes. 5/1

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019, 3:36 PM Walt Mankowski <waltman@pobox.com> wrote:
Right now we don't have any speakers lined up for any of the PLUG
chapters. If you've always wanted to give a talk, or if you've got a
conference talk coming up this summer and want a chance to practice in
front of an audience, this is your chance!

There was some talk at the last Central meeting of potential speakers
or topics, but so far nobody's contacted me. The next meeting of
Central is schedule for Monday, May 1. That's 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Walt