K.S. Bhaskar on 19 Apr 2019 07:50:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Determining when a shell script is sourced

Thanks for the ideas. I'll see what I can make work and get back with what I come up with. The problem is not about leaking into the shell, it is about protecting against user error – the script unfortunately closes the shell session if sourced, which it does not do if run as a script.

Regards
– Bhaskar