Keith C. Perry on 24 Apr 2019 14:19:24 -0700

[PLUG] Survery: What Are the Ethical Responsibilities of Developers?

I'm posting this survey for a friend and associate of mine who is going to speaking at Self.Conference in Detroit this June.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVk7y2yhPsB2MbibutG-FA63KUXB8i9KLRGVj0cs3DsQTGug/viewform

Here's the survery abstract:

"Hi! My name is Stephanie and I'm giving a talk called “'I’m Just An Engineer' - What Are the Ethical Responsibilities of Developers?" at Self.Conference in Detroit this June. I am conducting this survey to gain insight from software developers and software engineers about their views on the topic of ethics and how it may (or may not) influence their work. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey!"

On her behalf, I'll thank those who partipate in advance for the support  :D

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Managing Member, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167