Will on 8 May 2019 11:57:25 -0700

[PLUG] Who's going to SELF this year?

ROLL CALL!!!

Just sending out feelers to see who is headed to SELF. I may have some conference materials that are in need of transport as they are not able to be attached to the bike safely for my ride to Charlotte. For others, I'm sure there will be interest in carpooling down to SELF this year. Please note, it seems a lot of people will be using telegram instead of IRC for communication this year as well. Have the app ready as some people are grouping up already.

I know I will be at self the night of the 12th and riding home on the 17th. Please remember, the conference will be more active this year than last year on Friday.

-Will C