Rich Freeman on 9 May 2019 12:21:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Every Chromebook sold this year will support linux apps

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 4:37 PM Keith C. Perry
<kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:

> I'd second this one for what its worth...

Not a whole lot as I don't think anybody has gotten this config
working.  Typically you start with a toolchain.  Now, you could
probably toss a toolchain in one of those new Chromium containers, but
if you're going to do that you might as well just stick Gentoo in one
of those containers and skip Prefix entirely.

However, I probably should come up with another talk one of these days...

--
Rich